Business Owners Insurance
A Business Owners Policy (BOP) offers two types of coverage in one individual policy, providing affordable insurance coverage to businesses of all sizes!
What is a Business Owners Policy
A business owner’s policy is known as “BOP” for short. It’s a combination policy that brings together two types of coverages. Business Owners Policy “BOP,” combines business property and business liability insurance into one convenient policy. A BOP is a more affordable way to protect your business instead of purchasing them separately. We will work with you to create a policy with coverage that protects your business from any type of risks.
A Business Owners Policy Includes
A business owners policy includes three main components, general liability insurance, commercial property insurance, and business interruption.
• General liability: covers claims and expenses due to negligence which includes personal injury and property damage.
• Property: provides coverage for leased or owned buildings, equipment, and inventory in the event of a loss.
• Business Interruption: often referred to as loss of income or business income coverage. Due to an event that interrupts your ability to operate your business. It will cover your bills and payroll for employees when your affected by a loss of income.
Contact Lancaster Insurance Center for your business owner’s policy, we’re here to help!
Additional Policy Coverages
Each business is unique, make sure to speak with an insurance professional who knows your industry and can tailor the different coverage nuances that come with a BOP and align them to your specific needs. In addition to the three main coverages, you can also include:
• Terrorism Insurance
• Commercial Vehicle Insurance
• Workers Compensation
• Umbrella Insurance
• Professional Liability Insurance
• Data Breach Insurance
• Bailee’s Coverage
• Accounts Receivable Insurance
• Commercial General Liability Insurance
Allow Lancaster Insurance Center to help you choose a policy that will fit your business needs. Our goal is to help you protect what matters most by protecting your assets, whether business, personal, or both. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils.
Contact Lancaster Insurance Center today for a quote!