Do you own a restaurant? Are you a startup restaurant with no prior insurance or experience? Are you shopping for Restaurant Insurance? Looking for the best price and coverage when it comes to insuring your restaurant?
Lancaster Insurance Center insures all types of restaurants such as a Café, Diner, Food Truck, Tavern, Fine Dining and more. We’ll customize and tailor an insurance policy that will fit your needs as we know the potential risks you could face daily.
Importance of Restaurant Insurance
While your daily business operations may seem to be complexed, understanding your business insurance doesn’t have to be. Restaurant insurance provides protection and peace of mind for the business you have worked so hard to build. Finding the right insurance coverage for your business will help you to avoid any gaps where you need it most. No matter how hard you have worked in making sure everything is seamless and no problems occur, Lancaster Insurance Center is here to help you if they should arise.
What Insurance Coverage a Restaurant Needs
If you are in the food and beverage industry, we suggest starting with a Business Owners Policy, also called “BOP.” A BOP consists of three types of coverages that are vital to every business:
- General Liability Insurance – helps cover claims that your restaurant brought about. Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage to someone else.
- Commercial Property Insurance – helps protect the owned or rented building and equipment you use to run your restaurant in the event of a covered cause of loss or for tenants’ improvements and betterments. (These are fixtures, alterations, installations, or additions that have been made a permanent part of a building by and at the expense of the tenant, which may not legally be removed. These improvements become part of the landlord or building owner, the tenant is responsible for repairing or replacing the improvements in the event of a loss.)
- Business Income Insurance – helps replace your lost income if your unable to operate due to a covered property loss.
Additional types of restaurant insurance coverage you need:
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
Restaurant Package Insurance Policies Include
Restaurant packages help protect you from the risks you could face as a restaurant owner. Additional coverage:
- Business Interruption Insurance Coverage
- Food Spoilage
- Food Contamination
- Equipment Breakdown
- Liquor Liability Insurance
- Hired & Non-Owned Auto Liability
Lancaster Insurance Center will help you find the best coverage for the best price.
Allow Lancaster Insurance Center to help you choose a policy that will fit your business needs. Our goal is to help you protect what matters most by protecting your assets, whether business, personal, or both. A well-chosen policy can lessen the impact of some of life’s most common, yet unforeseen perils.
Contact Lancaster Insurance Center today for a quote!
Types of Food Service and Restaurants We Insure
- Family Restaurants
- Mexican Restaurants
- Fine Dining Restaurants
- Casual Dining
- Fast Food
- Coffee Shops
- Doughnut or Bagel Shops
- Ice Cream or Yogurt Shops
- Juice Bar or Smoothie Shops
- Food and Pizza Shops
- Taverns / Bars
- Food Trucks
- Catering Businesses
- Hospitality/Hotel Restaurants